“Kickers is such an iconic brand that I’ve loved for many years, so I was honoured to work with them on this capsule collection, using some of the iconic motifs within my own work.”
“Collaborating with Hattie Stewart has been a long time coming for us at Kickers. We have admired her work from afar and are very pleased to announce this exciting partnership. At Kickers, we’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to highlight emerging creatives and we’re hoping this collaboration, alongside the exciting competition, will serve as an inspiring opportunity for any young artist out there!”
COMPETITION– NOW CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who has entered our competition! We’re blown away with all the amazing entries you have all shared and hope you had fun creating them ❤ If you would like to check out the competition entries, click here.
Overall Winner- @_amrita.m_
Runner Ups- @ellylloyd_ & @bethgarriganx
To celebrate our collab with Hattie Stewart, we’re bringing you a really, REALLY, awesome competition 😊.
Like many aspiring artists or creatives, it can be a struggle to figure out where you want to start and how to start! At Kickers, we want to support you on this journey and bring you a competition that gives back more than just a beautiful pair of shoes.
We’re looking to gift one lucky winner, not just a pair of Hattie Stewart shoes of their choice, but also the opportunity for two weeks PAID work experience with the Kickers team. Whether you want to learn more about footwear design or marketing or studio photography, we’re here to work around YOU and give YOU the experience YOU are looking for.
As well as this, we’re looking to gift TWO lucky runner up’s a pair of Hattie Stewart x Kickers shoes and a Hattie Stewart Postcard pack ❤️.
So, to enter this competition, all you have to do:
- Pick a shoe from the below PDF’s and design your very own ‘doodle bomb’ – It doesn’t just have to be a piece of digital artwork- you can do any mixed media artwork you’d like to enter! For example, you can print your chosen image below; paint on it; and then take a picture on your phone of the painting to submit 😊.
- Send your finished artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Instagram handle – No worries if your account is on private, we just need the name to ensure we can tag you in the winning social post!
- Follow our Instagram @kickersuk – We’ll be announcing the winner on our page on at 10am on Thursday 12th August 2021.
- All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Sunday 8th August 2021 – All entrants must have emailed by this time and also be following the Kickers Instagram page in order to be considered for the competition.
- The competition is open to all creatives aged between 18 and 22 years.
- The Paid work experience will be £12.50 per hour, over the course of 2 working weeks.
- This 2 weeks work experience is flexible, and can be done at a time of the year that suits you.
- Also, if you would prefer for safety reasons or if Covid restrictions dictate, we can evolve the work experience to an online mentorship programme.
- Pentland Brands holds the UK license for Kickers footwear & apparel, and are situated in Squires Ln, London N3 2QT.
- The Pentland Brands offices have parking and catering available on site.
- For further information on the competition, visit our T&Cs page.