These terms and conditions apply to the Kickers Calm and Confident Return to School virtual panel event being held on Wednesday 5th August 2020 from 20:00 to 21:30 GMT (the “Event”). The organiser of the event is Airborne Footwear Limited whose registered address is at 8 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PH and who is the exclusive UK licensee of the Kickers brand (the “Organiser”). By purchasing a ticket for the Event, attendees agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Tickets cost £5 plus 50p booking fee and can be purchased at bit.ly/Kickers-SchoolPanelEvent any time before 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 5th August.
2. Each attendee will be asked to provide an email address on booking, to which a Zoom link for the Event shall be sent.
3. Each attendee shall also receive a one-time use discount code for 20% off all purchases up to £100 (including sale items) on wwww.kickers.co.uk. Codes will be sent via email up to 48 hours after the Event and will expire on 31st December 2020.
4. All attendees will be automatically included in a prize giveaway to win a ‘Happy hamper’ which will include a pair of Kickers school shoes of the winners choice from kickers.co.uk and a hamper full of the items listed below (the “Giveaway”). A winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email on or before 7th August 2020. The winner’s name will be announced on @mumsthewordevents and @kickerskidsuk Instagram channels.
• A pack of @theyesmummum 'Mini' Affirmation cards;
• A friendship bracelet kit and a dreamcatcher craft kit by @freckles.on.the.inside;
• A @HappySelfJournal;
• A @mutha.hood 'Brave Boys Club' or 'Strong Girls Club' positive patch;
• A soothing @bloomandblossomukpillow spray;
• A book from @_knightsof a diverse children’s book publisher; and
• A @spacemasks eye mask and some relaxing @pukkaherbs tea for the parents!
5. Any data, including email addresses, will be processed by the Organiser for the purpose of managing attendance at the Event, and as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, including administration of the Giveaway. By providing the Organiser with any personal information, attendees consent to the processing and storage of their personal information for this purpose. Please read https://www.kickers.co.uk/privacy-i4 to understand more about how the Organiser will use your data.
6. All proceeds from ticket sales (excluding booking fee) will be donated to Show Racism the Red Card who are one of the Organiser’s charity partners.
7. The Event panel will be hosted by @mumsthewordevents and will focus on how parents of primary/pre school aged children can help our tap into their childrens’ big emotions and confidence superpowers as well as talking through practical advice for their first day back to school. The below experts will join the Event panel:
Dr Radha @drradha - Practicing NHS GP, broadcaster and campaigner for wellbeing. Radha is the expert for Radio 1's Life Hacks and presented the CBeebies show Feeling Better, highlighting the importance of young children talking about their emotions.
Nikki Cunningham-Smith @niks_coli - Assistant Headteacher and writer specialising in behaviour management, diversity and wellbeing. Nikki will be offering practical advice for getting our kids ready to head back to school with confidence and positivity.
Natalie Costa @powerthoughtsnc - Award winning children's coach, author and speaker. Natalie runs courses to help parents and little ones to calm their worries and tap into their confidence.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Organiser and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Event or giveaway prizes.
10. By purchasing a ticket for the Event, attendees agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. English law governs the Event and the associated prize giveaway and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
KICKERS KIDS UK (the “PROMOTER”)
KICKERS KIDS x JB GILL COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Kickers Kids x JB Gill Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition opens at 10:00 on Monday 10th August 2020 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 22:00 on Wednesday 12th August 2020 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: be following @jbgill and @kickerskidsuk and tag a friend in the comments section of the competition post. Entrants may comment multiple times as long as they tag new people each time. Each comment will count as an additional entry.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 11.
Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry to the Kickers & @kickersuk shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. There will be one (1) winner (the “Winner”). The prizes are as follows:
One pair of Kickers for each member of the winner’s class (up to 30 pairs maximum) and a selection of books from Knights Of.
6. The Winners of the Prizes will be selected on Thursday 13th August 2020 by Kickers UK Digital and Social Team from all entries received at both @kickerskidsuk and @jbgill. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner will be selected based on a random generator process. The winner will be contacted by social media message by 5pm on Friday 14th August 2020. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond by 5pm on Saturday 15th August 2020 the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries. The winner must provide a contact for either a teacher or head teacher at their school (with proof of identity) to Kickers Kids UK. Unique one-time purchase codes for a full discount on one pair of shoes will be given to the nominated teacher to distribute. The books will be sent directly to the school by Kickers Kids UK.
7. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. The Winners’ names and county will be made available after Monday 17th August to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked Kickers Kids Competition to: Kickers Social Team, Pentland Brands, Lakeside, Squires Lane, London, N3 2QL.
10. Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Competition. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
[Entrants accept that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While the Promoter takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is properly functioning at all times, the Promoter does not warrant that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects. The Promoter has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content which entrants (collectively known as “Users”), may encounter, or events which may occur as a result of any User’s use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the Promoter shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by Users as a result of their use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. The Promoter does not exclude liability for death or personal injury. However, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users accept that the Promoter cannot be liable to Users for any loss or damage which entrants may suffer as a result of using the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. Users must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect Users against loss or damage.]
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
The Promoter of this Competition is Airborne Footwear Limited trading as Kickers UK, whose registered office is at Pentland Brands Limited, Lakeside, Squires Lane, London, N3 2QL.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
13. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Kickers UK © 2020 All rights reserved.