KICKERS UK (the “PROMOTER”)
FESTIVAL GOODIE BAG GIVE-AWAY COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Kickers UK Festival Goodie Bag Give-Away Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition opens at 09.00 on Thursday 27 June 2019 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 21.00 on Sunday 30 June 2019 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: be following @kickersuk, like the competition post, follow all other accounts mentioned in the post and tag someone in the comments section of the competition post.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 11.
Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry to the Kickers UK Instagram Page shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. There will be one (1) winner (the “Winner”). The prize is as follows:
Two pairs of Kickers (one for the account tagged in comment) to be chosen from any full price items available at kickers.co.uk (subject to stock availability), two pairs of sunglasses from Hot Futures to be chosen from the Hot Futures website and sent to Kickers, a selection of face gems and glitter from Glisten Cosmetics, a selection of accessories from Skinny Dip and an Instax Mini 9 camera (the “Prize”).
6. The Winner of the Prize will be selected on Monday 1 July by Kickers UK Digital and Social Team from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner will be selected based on a random generator process. The winner will be contacted by social media message by the 12.00 on Tuesday 2 July. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond by 23.55 on Tuesday 2 July the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
7. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. The Winners’ names and county will be made available after Wednesday 3 July to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked “Festival Goodie Bag Give-Away Competition” to: Fern Logue, Pentland Brands, Lakeside, Squires Lane, London, N3 2QL.
10. Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Competition. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
[Entrants accept that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While the Promoter takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is properly functioning at all times, the Promoter does not warrant that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects. The Promoter has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content which entrants (collectively known as “Users”), may encounter, or events which may occur as a result of any User’s use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the Promoter shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by Users as a result of their use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. The Promoter does not exclude liability for death or personal injury. However, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users accept that the Promoter cannot be liable to Users for any loss or damage which entrants may suffer as a result of using the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. Users must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect Users against loss or damage.]
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
12. The Promoter of this Competition is Airborne Footwear Limited trading as Kickers UK, whose registered office is at Pentland Brands Limited, Lakeside, Squires Lane, London, N3 2QL.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
14. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Kickers UK © 2019 All rights reserved.