At Kickers, we care about our customers, and with the outbreak of COVID-19 we’d like to help when and where we can. That’s why we have created our new ‘School Shoe Promise’, in the hope that, however small, we can reduce some worry around this time and allow you to focus on what really matters – looking after yourself and loved ones.
Schools are now closed for most children across the UK until further notice. Whilst there remains any level of uncertainty around when they might re open, we want you to be able to shop with confidence.
If you have recently purchased or decide to purchase some school shoes on our website, we understand kid’s feet grow and they might not fit by the time schools are back. But don’t worry – we have updated our Exchange policy and you can hold on to the shoes and exchange them, free of charge, if they don’t fit later down the line. Our market leading promise sees us extend this policy for 180 days!
Please take care of yourself and each other.
Terms & Conditions (T&CS)
1. Extended & flexible Return & Exchange period on www.kickers.co.uk (the “Offer”).
2. Exchanges will be extended for 180 days. Returns will be extended for 60 days.
3. We are currently unable to offer “Click & Collect” on exchanges.
4. The Offer includes shoes purchased on kickers.co.uk only.
5. The Offer is valid with orders placed from 9th March 2020 - 31st May 2020
6. Products can be exchanged on any other item we have in stock (up to the value of your original purchase). On lower value exchanges, we will refund the difference to your original payment method.
7. The Offer includes only school shoes & only applies to new, unworn items that are returned in a resaleable condition.
8. There is no limit to the amount of times the policy can be used.
9. Exchanges may take up to 14 days to be processed.
10. We reserve the right to decline refunds or exchanges on order which don’t match the terms.
11. A copy of your proof of purchase should be retained for refund purposes.