KICKERS UK (the “PROMOTER”)
Kickers x GemsWholesomeKitchen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Kickers x GemsWholesomeKitchen competition, referred to as ‘The Competition’. By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition opens at 11 am on 7th June (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 8pm on the 12th June 2021 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. The weekend competition is an exclusive competition on @GemsWholesomeKitchen. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: Be following @kickerskidsuk and @GemsWholesomeKitchen and tag two friends in the comments section of the competition post. Entrants may comment multiple times as long as they tag new people each time. Each comment will count as an additional entry. Entrants may enter on multiple days.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 11.
Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry to the Kickers & @kickerskidsuk shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. There will be One (1) winner (the “Winner”).
Kickers for both Kids and Adults in the family. All prizes are subject to stock availability.
6. The Winners of the Prizes will be selected after 12th June 8 pm by Kickers Social Media Team of @kickerskidsuk from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winners will be selected based on a random generator process. The winner will be contacted by social media message before 10am on the first working day after the competition they enter, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries if the winner does not respond within 48 hours.
7. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. The Winners’ names and county will be made available after 12th June 2021 to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked Kickers Competition to:, Pentland Brands, Lakeside, Squires Lane, London, N3 2QL.
10. Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Competition. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
12. The Promoter of this Competition is Airborne Footwear Limited trading as Kickers UK, whose registered office is at Pentland Brands Limited, Lakeside, Squires Lane, London, N3 2QL.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
14. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Kickers UK © 2021 All rights reserved.