Interested in joining the Kickers team in the UK? You’ve come to the right place. Current vacancies are listed below, along with some information about life at Kickers HQ.
This is where we post new opportunities – but don’t worry if there’s nothing listed at the moment because we always love to hear from like-minded people with a desire to join our iconic brand.
Please send your CV, detailing the kind of work you’d most be interested in hearing about (product design, graphic design, marketing, PR, sales, customer services, IT support) to email@example.com Remember to bookmark this page, and check back here regularly for new openings!
• Impressive benefits: Our people put their hearts into their work, so we feel it’s only fair that they’re well rewarded for their efforts. We've put together a great range of benefits to help us attract, motivate and keep the best people. This includes everything from a great holiday allowance to performance-related bonus, fantastic employee discount and much more.
• Great opportunities: We believe that whatever field you're in and at whatever level, you should be able to take ownership of your own development and progression. We want our people to enjoy their work and feel they have all the skills they need to do their job to the best of their ability. So we offer personalised training and development, and regularly assess development needs to ensure everyone has the support to achieve their potential.
• The kickers.co.uk head office is in Finchley, north London, and our international brand HQ is in Paris, France – where Kickers was founded more than 40 years ago. We also have offices in Germany, Spain and our products are stocked in thousands of retail outlets across the world.
• Our team is united by a genuine passion for Kickers, and for helping to maintain our brand’s unique identity as the producer of classic, contemporary, casual footwear that’s all about confident style and quality construction.
• Our approach to work and play is summed up by our brand core values: confident, trusted, sociable, easy-going and relaxed, and light-hearted. So as you’d expect, Kickers is a fun, supportive, stimulating (and hard-working!) environment.
• We’re completely committed to making Kickers products responsibly, with care and consideration for people and the environment – and we believe every member of our team has a role to play in delivering that commitment.