The Shoe Care page is only available on Desktop and Tablet devices.
Keep Your Footwear Looking Fab In Four Easy Steps!
Kickers shoes and boots don’t just look and feel great – they're built to last. And, with a little TLC, you can make sure your favourite shoes and boots go on working hard – and looking good – for many seasons to come. Just follow our simple, four-step guide:
How to Care for Different Fabrics!
Smooth And Grained Leather
- Dust the shoe using a soft brush or a slightly damp cloth.
- Nourish smooth leather with a cream polish such as Cherry Blossom Leather Cream or Scuff Cover. Apply gently in a circular motion, being careful to avoid contact with parts of the shoe that are a different colour (like contrast panels, laces or stitching).
- Leave for a few minutes until the shoes look dull and matt, and then buff with a clean brush to bring out the shine.
- Always allow to dry properly before wearing.
- Polish with a wool cloth.
Nubuck And Suede
- Brush gently with a soft brush, a nubuck eraser or ultra soft abrasive paper.
- For persevering stains you can use a neutral leather shampoo to clean the leather in depth.
- With suede and nubuck suede shoes, the colour may run. You can revive the colour by using a protecting colour spray.
- Polish occasionally with good quality, neutral wax or a leather cream patent care spray for metallic patent finishes.
- Remove stains with ultra-fine abrasive paper.
- After a while your Kickers will take on a rustic look (like a vintage French wine, some things just get better with age).